Monday, July 27, 2009

The New Apartment - Bellefonte

So, this week, I (Heidi) said "Good-bye" to my apartment in Vairo Village and "Hello" to my new apartment in Bellefonte. It's a little bit bigger than my Vairo apartment as it actually has one bedroom, and I like it a lot because it reminds me a little of the house in which I grew up...meaning paneling on the walls in the living room area, work needing to be done to update the space, but in a very quiet area with friendly and helpful neighbors.

I don't mind being out-of-town a little bit, but I think the setting will help me concentrate more on writing and studying to finish my degree work.

I also have to say that having an actual bedroom again means that I get to sleep in a real bed...and that was something that I missed during the course of the past Spring semester.

Well, until next time, have fun and take care!

No comments: